torsdag 20. mai 2010


Dette er historier som Michaels venn Rob Hoffman forteller, litt til ettertanke:

“Once, while we were taking a break, I think we were actually watching the OJ chase on TV, there was a news program talking about him(Michael) being in Europe with some little boy. I was sitting next to the guy while the news is making this crap up. He just looked at me and said ‘this is what I have to deal with.’”

“I spent close to 3 years working with him, and not once did I question his morals, or ever believe any of the allegations. I wasn't even a fan then. I saw him interact with his brothers kids, other people's children, and at one point my own girlfriend's kids. I got to spend a day at Neverland with them. A completely incredible human being, always looking for a way to make all children's lives better. Every weekend at Neverland was donated to a different children's group - children with AIDS, children cancer, etc., and most of the time he wasn't there. He was simply living the childhood he never had. In many ways he never grew up.”

“We recorded a Christmas song during the summer of '94 that needed a children's choir. Michael insisted that the entire studio be decorated with xmas lights, tree, fake snow and a sled for their recording. And he bought presents for everyone.”

“Bruce and I were talking about walking to the studio everyday in NYC, and what routes we took. Michael looked at us and said we were so lucky to be able to do that. He couldn't walk down the street without being harassed. It was a sad moment for all of us.” - Rob Hoffman

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar